1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION JapaneseToeNailFungusCode.com will not collect or use any information about the visitors to the Web Site and your visit to the Web Site is anonymous. The only exception is when we will need information that personally identifies in order to fulfill a contractual obligation towards you pursuant to what is set forth in section 2 below.
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION If you make a purchase from the Web Site, you will be asked to provide your name, email and payment information. We may use information collected in the following ways:
- To process, validate and verify purchases.
- To contact you to reconfirm or verify accuracy of information provided.
- To register you as a customer.
- To open and maintain a support account for you.
- To send email notifications about new, existing, enhanced products or services.
- To send information on special offers, or to obtain your feedback to help enhance existing features or provide added products and services.
- To enable us to personalize content, advertising and promotions based on preferences, needs, suggestions, or recommendations.
- To provide advance notice of termination of a trial period or an opportunity to extend a trial period, or advance notice of expiration of your software license.
Everyone advertising must NOT include any content that is deceptive, misleading, untruthful, unsubstantiated, or otherwise fails to comply with applicable federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of the products promoted and must make it clear that the page is a REVIEW page and you’re being compensated for the review. Therefore, any page and all creative contained therein must include the word ‘REVIEW’ in the title, the url and any graphics used in the cover image or profile image. This includes blogs, webpages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or ANY OTHER online entity whether or not it is considered to be “social media”.
All affiliates (regardless of their country of domicile) MUST be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”), the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM Act”), Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act, the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (“FTC Testimonials Guide”), the National Advertising Division decisions of the Better Business Bureau, and other federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.
Anyone caught breaking any of these terms will be banned immediately without hesitation, and will not be eligible for reinstatement. ***
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES The Web Site may contain links to other web sites. JapaneseToeNailFungusCode.com does not monitor or control the content of such web sites or whether such web sites collect or process your personal data. Accordingly, JapaneseToeNailFungusCode.com assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any kind of material available at such sites and recommends that you review the separate privacy policies of such sites.